CLE/CPE credit will not be awarded in this course.
In recent years, ransomware incidents have caused widespread disruptions and devastating consequences to various organizations. What’s worrying, however, is not just the rapid spread of these attacks but their relentless evolution—leaving larger businesses and institutions at greater risk.
As cybercriminals become more aggressive and sophisticated in their techniques, IT teams must also develop and implement advanced security and cyber-resilient solutions. Thus, it is imperative for companies to remain vigilant and adopt a holistic approach to combat ransomware attacks, focusing on early detection, protection, and recovery solutions.
Join cybersecurity veteran and technology leader Allen Jenkins (InterVision Systems, LLC) as he provides an in-depth analysis of the current trends and developments in the ransomware threat landscape. In a LIVE Webcast, the speaker will offer valuable insights and practical tips on developing effective defense strategies against ransomware attacks.
Key topics include:
- Why security tools, insurance and backups fall short with ransomware
- Why knowing your risk score is important
- How to align to the NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Adopting a “not IF but WHEN” approach to ransomware response and recovery
- How to get ahead and stay ahead