CLE/CPE credit will not be awarded in this course.
Managed Defense – A unified solution to monitor and respond to threats, 24/7.
Businesses are struggling with skills shortages, as well as issues with compliance, complexity, data privacy problems, cost efficiency problems, scaling security, lack of visibility, and issues with business continuity. The list is endless.
An incident can lead to business risk such as business interruption and downtime, loss of data, breach of intellectual property and reputational damage, among others. It is, therefore, essential that your MSSP fully understands your security needs and provides steadfast and agile support.
Join CEO Feras Tappuni and Samantha Guarino to learn more about SecurityHQ’s unified Managed Defense solution and the benefits it can bring to your people, processes, and technology!
Register now to learn more about:
- Complete visibility across all your security controls in a simple, intuitive and user-friendly package.
- Simplified Cyber Security and how it can be used for rapid identification, response, & containment of threats.
- How agility, and the power to pivot, can mean the difference between identifying business risks & impacts.
- How to uphold accountability with regards to changing requirements, and compliance.
- Why purely MSSPs are perfectly situated to provide full visibility of security posture & digital footprint.