Tiffany Blofield, Shareholder
Greenberg Traurig, LLP
TRADE SECRETS IN THE AGE OF COVID-19
- Trade Secrets Are Needed
- COVID-19 Impact on Trade Secrets
- Trade Secret Protection
- Trade Secret vs. Patent
- Why Increase in Trade Secrets Cases?
- What Are Trade Secrets?
- What Are Reasonable Efforts?
- Examples of Trade Secrets
- Describe with Sufficient Particularity
- Defend Trade Secrets Act
- COVID-19 Jeopardizes Trade Secrets
- Security Measures: Remote Workers
- Zoom bombing.
- Minimize Zoombombing
- Defense Production Act of 1950
- Governmental Action
- Damages Awards
- Criminal Liability
Harry Winograd, Principal
Bodker, Ramsey, Andrews, Winograd & Wildstein, P.C.
Trade Secrets and Employee Mobility:
- The Inevitable Disclosure Doctrine
- Misappropriation Claims and Defenses (Statutory comparison federal and state)
- Covid / Remote Work employees and the impact on trade secret protection
- How to protect trade secrets when litigation is ongoing.
John A. Stone, Partner
DeCotiis, FitzPatrick, Cole & Giblin, LLP
- Interim remedies (e.g., injunctions and seizure),
- The increased importance and use of trade secrets in biotech and life sciences (in light of recent SCOTUS patent law opinions and their progeny), and
- The extraterritorial application of US trade secret law (especially the DTSA).