Carolyn Wolf, Executive Partner
Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman, Formato, Ferrara, Wolf & Carone, LLP
- Personal and Professional Self-Care During COVID-19: Coping with Prolonged Stress and Anxiety.
- Identifying “red flag” behaviors on virtual platforms: Signs of mental health issues, alcohol and/or substance abuse.
- Mental Health Legal Tool Kit: Legal and clinical interventions available to support those in need.
Mark Yacano, Managing Director
Major, Lindsey & Africa
- How to ask for help if you are feeling depressed or overwhelmed
- What to expect from therapy
- How to build on work done in therapy
- How to understand medication as part of your therapy
- How to talk about your feelings with others
Terry Harrell, Executive Director
Indiana Judges and Lawyers Assistance Program
- General statistics on Lawyer SUD and other MH issues pre-CoVID
- Alcohol Use during the Pandemic
- LAPs as a Resource
- Self-care generally and during a pandemic
Doris Gundersen, Medical Director
Colorado Physician Health Program
- The Psychological Impact of a Pandemic