As the world becomes more digitally connected, the threat of cybercrime continues to alarm organizations across the globe. The number of cybersecurity breaches proliferated in volume and complexity as new and highly sophisticated attacks are launched to target sensitive business data. Thus, regulators are ramping up their efforts to put new laws focused on cybersecurity and data protection. Enforcement activities and legal penalties for individuals carrying out cyber hacks and cybersecurity breaches also continue to intensify.
To keep pace with the shifting landscape, businesses and practitioners must stay in the loop of the latest regulatory developments on data security laws. Moreover, they must create robust data protection programs to safeguard them against data breaches.
In this LIVE Webcast, a panel of key thought leaders organized by The Knowledge Group will discuss significant updates and issues in data protection. The speakers will also share the best approaches to data breach prevention and response to mitigate cyber incidents.
Key topics include:
- Latest Data Breach Statistics in the U.S.: Overview
- Significant Enforcement Activities Surrounding Data Security
- Proactive Measures for Cyber-Breach Prevention and Response
- Practical Strategies to Address Cybersecurity Gaps and Blind Spots
- What to Expect in the Year Ahead