With most legal matters now involving large amounts of electronically stored information (ESI) extracted from online platforms, the collection and preservation of this data have become crucial steps in modern litigation.
But finding, collecting, exporting, and ultimately presenting evidence hidden in a modern digital platform like WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, Slack, or Microsoft Teams can be a challenge. Not only can it be difficult to find relevant evidence amidst thousands of posts, groups, comments, and conversations, but generating defensible copies that will both stand up in court and be understood by a jury isn’t easy.
With this in mind, legal professionals must adopt up-to-date tactics and tools to help them improve the quality of their digital evidence and cut down on the time and effort needed to collect and prepare this ESI.
Join a panel of industry experts assembled by The Knowledge Group as they provide an in-depth analysis of the latest trends and developments in handling ESI from modern online platforms.
Some of the major topics will include:
- Recent eDiscovery Trends and Developments
- Collection and Preservation of Digital Evidence – Overcoming Common Risks and Challenges
- Litigation Preparedness — How Technology Is Helping Legal Professionals
- What to Look for When Selecting Collection and Preservation Tools
- Best Practices for Finding, Collecting, and Exporting Online Evidence