Samuel R. Maizel, Partner
Michael Lane, Senior Healthcare Advisor
- M&A activity over the years has increased the number and size of mega systems and reduced number of independent hospitals and small systems.
- Valuations have not changed over past decades; 6X-8X cash flow in the M&A
- Overwhelming majority of hospitals are non-profit.
- Excessive litigation stayed by the bankruptcy process
- Compliance and regulatory matters are mis-understood.
- Bankruptcy impact on the community, staff, moreale, community, etc...
Peter Chadwick, Managing Director
Berkeley Research Group, LLC
- Key Tends BRG is Tracking
- Healthcare Services Sector Analysis
- Labor Dynamics
- Volume Dynamics
- Cost Inflation
- Macro Trends
- Capital Markets
- M&A Activity by Sector & Sub-sector
- M&A Activity by Aggregate Deal Metrics
Leslie A. Berkoff, Partner
Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP
- Healthcare filings in general
- Covid-19 and its continuing impact
- What Immediate Troubles Lie Ahead for these Facilities
- Additional Financial issues and challenges concerning Pharmaceutical Companies
- Some Hot topic Legal Issues Surrounding Healthcare Bankruptcies and What Lies Ahead and How Bankruptcy Can be a Value Proposition