Michael Silvio, CPA, Partner
Recognized Leader in the Federal Credits and Incentives Tax Specialty
Macias Gini & O’ Connell, LLP
Recent Changes to R&D Tax Credits
- What are the new requirements imposed by the IRS on R&D Credit claims?
- When do these requirements go into effect?
- How can I be sure I meet these new requirements?
- What potential changes may be in store for the R&D credit in the future?
Maximizing Credits and Opportunities
- This webinar will explore opportunities to enhance and maximize the R&D credits you can claim.
- This webinar will identify ways that companies can take full advantage of the credit.
- This webinar will identify qualifying activities that may be overlooked in certain industries.
- This webinar will discuss the interplay between the R&D credit, PPP expenses and the Employee Retention Tax Credit.
Mike Woeber, President and Co-founder
Tax Advisor & Accounting Consultant
Corporate Tax Advisors, Inc.
- Recent changes with regard to irs reps amended returns
- What’s the irs looking for
- Perfection period
- Maximizing the credit - opportunities, subject matter experts