Kristi R. Smith, Senior Manager of Innovation Solutions
Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP
- How current events are inspiring organizational change and fostering a new commitment to D&I initiatives.
- Before changing the world, focus on getting your own house in order.
- When to speak up and when to give others the platform to do the same.
- The value of data to define the right D&I strategies and measure success.
- The increased need for leadership accountability, strong allies, and dedicated mentors.
- How to ensure today's progress creates lasting change for tomorrow’s generation.
Maria L. H. Lewis, Chief Diversity Officer
Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- The importance and value of open communication across difference.
- The intentionality behind allyship that extends beyond good intentions.
- The necessity of understanding diversity through the lens of intersectionality of generational diversity.
- Analyzing the urgency of now in the context of long-term inequities.