Barry A. Furman, Of Counsel
Fineman Krekstein & Harris
- Covid-19 news releases such as IRS stops mailing notices to taxpayers with balances due
- Guidance to Taxpayer Advocate Service employees on types of cases accepted
- Targeting auditing high net worth taxpayers and tax targets
- New centralized partnership audit regime
- Overview of tax litigation forums and recent significant cases such as Kisor deference in tax controversies
W. Curtis Elliott, Jr., Partner
Culp, Elliott & Carpenter, PLLC
- Procedures for Remote Trials in the U.S. Tax Court;
- Changes to the IRS’s Policies for Cases Designated for Litigation.
- IRS Recent Enforcement Steps Involving Conservation Easements.