Judy L. Woods, Of Counsel
Recognized Attorney in Business Disputes
Krieg DeVault LLP
- Introduction to ethics and compliance
- How ethics and compliance differ
- Why both ethics and compliance are important
- Practical applications
Emily Cummins, Director of Risk Management
The Christian Broadcasting Network, Inc.
- Ethical red flags and exercising your professional judgment
- Professional liability for decision-making
- No insurance for fraudulent or intentional misconduct
Jane Scaccetti, CPA, MT, PFS, Of Counsel
Business & Tax Strategist
- Describe the five ethical principles for accountants
- Recognizing client related and colleague related red flags- causes and best practices to identify and address them.
- How to create a culture of ethical behavior.